Internships at NASA Centers
NASA Internship One Stop Shopping (OSSI:SOLAR)
OSSI:SOLAR is a NASA-wide system for the recruitment, application, selection and career development of undergraduate and graduate students primarily in science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. Students have the ability to search and apply for all types of NASA internship, fellowship, and scholarship opportunities in one system. A single internship or fellowship application places students in the applicant pool for consideration by mentors for all NASA internships or fellowships.
Students can submit internship application for Summer 2017 starting October 18, 2016 on the OSSI:SOLAR website.
Internship placement begins mid - January, 2017. If you have any problems with OSSI, please contact us.
- Ames Research Center (Mountain View, CA)
- Glenn Research Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Marshall Space Flight Center (Huntsville, AL)
- Armstrong Flight Research Center (Edwards AFB, CA)
- Langley Research Center (Hampton, VA)
- Goddard Space Flight (Greenbelt, MD)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Pasadena, CA)
- Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX)
- Stennis Space Center (Hancock County, MS)
- Kennedy Space Center (SR 405, FL)