Internships at NASA Centers
NASA Internship One Stop Shopping (OSSI:SOLAR)
OSSI:SOLAR is a NASA-wide system for the recruitment, application, selection and career development of undergraduate and graduate students primarily in science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. Students have the ability to search and apply for all types of NASA internship, fellowship, and scholarship opportunities in one system. A single internship or fellowship application places students in the applicant pool for consideration by mentors for all NASA internships or fellowships.
Students can submit internship application for Summer 2018 starting November 1st, 2017 on the OSSI:SOLAR website.
Internship placement typically begins mid - January. If you get an offer you have five days to respond via the email address you list in OSSI. If you have any problems with OSSI, please contact us.
- Ames Research Center (Mountain View, CA)
- Glenn Research Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Marshall Space Flight Center (Huntsville, AL)
- Armstrong Flight Research Center (Edwards AFB, CA)
- Langley Research Center (Hampton, VA)
- Goddard Space Flight (Greenbelt, MD)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Pasadena, CA)
- Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX)
- Stennis Space Center (Hancock County, MS)
- Kennedy Space Center (SR 405, FL)
A student must be a U.S. citizen enrolled as a full-time student at a Montana Space Grant Consortium campus.
A final report of at least 2 pages must be completed at the end of the term. Students must make a presentation about their research at the annual MSGC Student Research Symposium in Bozeman.